Taskforce on Population and Housing Censuses, 5th Meeting
The Economic and Social Commission of Western Asia (ESCWA) is organizing the fifth meeting of the Task Force on Population and Housing Censuses and will be held during the period from 23 to 24 March 2009, Beirut – Lebanon.
The main objectives of the meeting are:
- to review and insert comments for editing on the Arabic translation of the Population & Principles of Population and Housing Censuses- revision 2;
- to present and discuss Media in Census;
- to discuss planning a census in a governorate;
- to discuss issues of metadata reporting in census;
- to discuss and share good practices with other countries/ regions in this area of statistics.
A. Event Details
D. Final report