Meeting of the Technical Advisory Group on Economic Statistics (TAGES) in the Arab region
The meeting of the TAGES aims at following-up on the work carried out in the priority areas in the economic statistics and national accounts in the Arab region, which were agreed upon during the first meeting, in addition to the subsequent correspondence with the committee members. The agenda of the meeting will include working papers on the topics discussed and ways to enhance coordination and cooperation at the national, regional and international levels. Topics on the production and dissemination of a set of economic indicators for the follow-up and monitoring the sustainable development goals and the need to reorient work according to emerging priorities will also be discussed.
The sessions will focus on the strategy for the development of economic statistics and the implementation of the System of National Accounts 2008 (2008 SNA) and supporting economic statistics, statistical business registers, economic surveys, short-term economic indicators and indicators related to sustainable development goals and other topics that may arise.
- Assessment 2008 SNA-ESCWA-RA-TAG 2018 (Arabic)
- ESCWA STEI for TAGES WAH& RD
- ESCWA TAGES AUG 2018- Price Stats-MS
- ESCWA-TAG2-Surveys Needs to change Surveys-OH
- SBR_ in_ ESCWA_MH (Arabic)
- LAS 2008 SNA Questionnaire (Arabic)
- UNSD 2008 SNA Questionnaire
- ESCWA Economic Statistics and National Accounts 2018 Priorities PPT
- UNSD-ESCWA-Islamic finance in the national accounts
- ESCWA TAGES 2018 Trade and Industry