To be considered for registration, potential vendors/organizations must provide correct and accurate information.
How to register as a potential supplier of goods and/or services to ESCWA
Companies wishing to be considered for participation in ESCWA tendering exercises must register with UNGM. Upon doing so, vendors join a database from which United Nations bodies search for suppliers and can access ESCWA Expression of Interest Documents. By subscribing to the Tender Alert Service, companies can be notified automatically via e-mail of all United Nations business opportunities matching the products and services for which they have registered.
UNGM provides for three levels of registration, as follows:
- BASIC: For business opportunities with a value up to $40,000
- LEVEL 1: For business opportunities with a value between $40,000 and $500,000
- LEVEL 2: For business opportunities with a value exceeding $500,000
For registration in the database, please provide the following information in English:
- Copy of the certificate of incorporation.
- Latest certified/audited financial statement/information on the financial reliability of the applicant.
- General information about the firm and its products and services.
- Letters of reference from at least three customers to whom the company has provided goods/services.
- Proof of adherence to international standards (as applicable).