Work with us
ESCWA sometimes calls on the expertise and skills of consultants for short-term assignments.
Necessary professional skills include:
- Research and/or field work to produce thematic reports
- Analysis and substantive contributions to ESCWA
- Advisory support for member countries
- Capacity-building and/or training
These assignments cover the range of thematic areas in which ESCWA works:
- Economic, social and sustainable development
- Gender and the empowerment of women
- Information and communications technology for development
- Governance and post-conflict recovery
If you have proven expertise in any of ESCWA’s thematic focus areas and professional skills, you may apply via careers.un.org.