This Bulletin presents data and statistical indicators on external trade in goods in the member countries of the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA). Those data are presented in time series until 2011, and have been primarily drawn from national sources and from secondary sources when needed. The aim of this Bulletin is to provide detailed data on intraregional and international trade in member countries for policymakers, analysts, researchers and other users at the national, regional and international levels. The Bulletin comprises three parts. Part I is on external trade statistics and contains tables on annual trade growth rates in the region, on the total values of imports and exports and their percentages according to the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System (HS). Part II is on intraregional trade and contains tables on intraregional imports and exports as a share of total imports and exports, by country and by HS section. Part III is on the trends of trade and contains tables on the imports and exports of each member country from and to major countries and economic groupings in the world.
- Summary of the external trade statistics of ESCWA member countries
- Statistical tables for external trade in ESCWA member countries
- Intraregional trade of ESCWA member countries
- Statistical tables for Intraregional trade in ESCWA member countries
- Direction of external trade of ESCWA member countries
- Statistical tables for the direction of external trade in ESCWA member countries