Workshop on Environment Statistics and Information for Sustainable Development in the Arab Region (UNSD UNESCWA UNEP and EEA)
The Workshop will focus on, inter alia, building national capacities for the implementation of the Framework for Development of Environment Statistics FDES 2013 which was endorsed by the United Nations Statistical Commission at its forty-fourth session in 2013 as the framework for strengthening environment statistics programmes in countries.
The Workshop will also provide training on selected topics of environment statistics, in particular on waste and water statistics, as well on environmentally-related SDG indicators and climate change statistics.
- Framework for the Development of Environment Statistics (FDES 2013)
- Putting the Framework for the Development of Environment Statistics (FDES) to work - A Blueprint for Action
- Brochure describing the developments and use of the FDES 2013 (available in all official UN languages)
- Basic Set of Environment Statistics (available in all official UN languages)
- Environment Statistics Self-Assessment Tool (available in all official UN languages)
- Manual on the Basic Set of Environment Statistics
- Correspondence between the environmentally-related SDGs, targets and proposed indicators and the Basic Set of Environment Statistics contained in the FDES 2013
- UNSD/UN Environment Questionnaire 2018 on Environment Statistics(available in all official UN languages)
- E/ESCWA/SD/2017/3Climate Change-Related Statistics in the Arab Region A Proposed Set of Indicators Special Issue of the Compendium of Environment Statistics in the Arab Region 2017
- Climate Change-Related Statistics in the Arab Region: A Proposed Set of Indicators (English/Arabic)
- Arabic Version of e-learning Course on the System of Environmental-Economic Accounting 2012 - Central Framework (SEEA CF)