ESCWA is organizing a series of national workshops to forge Jordan’s first Integrated National Financing Framework. The framework instigates reforms through an integral risk-informed financing strategy to achieve the following objectives:
- Galvanizing private investments
- Mobilizing public resources
- Enhancing fiscal space and public financial management
- Optimizing the use of different types of financing
- Supporting COVID-19 recovery and mitigating the economic fallout from the Ukraine crisis.
The workshop informs ministries and stakeholders of the dynamic financing for development tools developed by ESCWA and their adaptive features, including: data analytics, financing diagnostics, national SDG-costing calculator, financing simulators and an integrated budget intelligence toolkit.